We love cycling in Camden and hope that these pages may help others to do so. To find a bike shop, move the map below to your area and then click on the yellow markers to find out more about each shop. Most of the bike shops are in or near to Camden but we have a few others that people have recommended.
Mobile repair services
- Re-rolling: Daniel 07715-711150. Service operates Mon – Fri 7.30am – 7pm within the congestion charge zone.
- Bikes are Us: 020-8882-8288 or 07949 066 889. Ask for Paul or Peter who cover the north London areas N and EN.
- Bike Service. Website At Bicycle Nation we make bike servicing and repairs our main focus which is why we aim to carry all the tools and spares we need to do the job.
- Cloud Nine Cycles, 38 Store St, London, WC1E 7DB. 0208 09 09 560 Website
- London Bicycle Tour Company, 1a Gabriel’s Wharf, 56 Upper Ground, London SE1. (020) 7928-6838 Website
- On Your Bike, The Vaults, Montague Close, London Bridge, SE1 9DA, 020 7378 6669. website
- London Recumbents, Ranger’s Yard, Dulwich Park, London SE21 7BQ. 0208 299 6636 Website
- Velorution, 75-77 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LR. 0207 148 5572; 0207 637 4004 Website
Second Hand Bikes
- Rebuilt Bikes. Send email to Sam Parkes. Website
- Cloud Nine Cycles. 38 Store St, London, WC1E 7DB, 0208 09 09 560 Website
- Bike House. 10 Fortess Road, London NW5 2ES. Tel: +44(0)02072677399, Mobile: +44(0)797 7537720
- Police Auctions: General Auctions, 63-65 Garratt Lane, SW18. 020-8874-2955. Cycle Sales Monday 11 a.m. See catalogue etc on web-site Web site
The London Cycling Campaign(LCC) website contains useful information about buying a bike. It tells you the basics you need to know about bikes and gives advice regarding the essential extras (e.g. a reliable lock). It also tells you about the different types of bike available and how much they should cost. See LCC’s guide on buying a bike and other kit. Buying a second hand bike.
Cycle Training, help with routes, safety advice
You can make suggestions for new locations for cycle parking in Camden on Camden Council’s website here.