Date: 20th Mar 2017
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location Primrose Hill Community Association
Jean will give an overview on Infrastructure
How/why we got to where we are with some case studies to illustrate:
- successes, failures, delays, barriers to progress
- new ideas about infrastructure
Arguments as to where we’d like to be and why the goals may be feasible/ should be more ambitious:
- how to grasp opportunities e.g. for Mill Lane
- current/upcoming council study areas
- healthy school streets
- Mini-Hollands (Healthy Neighbourhoods)
Also on agenda–reports on:
- Lib-Dem joint meeting (Sean)
- Haringey CC AGM + Enfield mini-Holland (John)
- Meeting with Wheelytots http://wheelytots.com/ (Angela).
Monthly meetings are open to anyone who is likely to be interested in the topics being discussed.
Business meeting 6:30-7:30 pm. LCC members can come to business meetings which deal mainly with detailed planning and admin issues.
There will be no monthly meeting in April. Next meeting the AGM on May 15th
Contact Name John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7916 8314
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org