Date: 16th Jul 2018
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location Primrose Hill Community Association
Provisional agenda for both meetings, starting 6:30 pm (order to be decided):
- Consultation on Goldhurst Terrace Pedestrian Crossing Improvements
- Report on quarterly meeting from 25 June
- Camden’s New Transport Strategy – feedback on the meeting
- Judd Street / Midland / Lansdowne Terrace – Tavistock-style letter campaign to CNJ over summer?
- Rides (James / Martin Nelson? C25 options)
- Feeder ride for Ride London Freecycle – Sat 28 July
- Speaker suggestions
- Feedback form meetings
- Possible (new) rapport with Ham & High ! Suggestions for meeting this opportunity
- Dartmouth Park Options for potential future scheme – and response to proposals (Jean)
Monthly meetings are open to anyone who is likely to be interested in the topics being discussed.
Business meeting 6:30-7:30 pm. LCC members can come to business meetings which deal mainly with detailed planning and admin issues.
Contact Name John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7916 8314
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org