Date: 19th Aug 2019
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location Primrose Hill Community Association
Main Agenda item
1. A discussion of the new link through Midland Road to Judd Street
- the routes it opens up
- do the recent cycle counts show that it may be encouraging more people to use Royal College Street?
- what should we do to publicise it?
2. Should LCC include users of e-scooters (rental or owned) in its membership – assuming that there will soon be legislation to legitimise their use on the road? (George)
- any recommendations about the legislation – speed, licencing, age limit …
3. How can the parking of dockless rental bikes be regulated? (George) see these related posts about the problems for sight-impaired:
- BBC news with Dr.Amy Kavanagh
- Experience of dockless bikes
Free Bike – which has virtual stations and relocates bikes – caught BBC moving the bike for a segment.
Monthly meetings are open to anyone interested in the topics being discussed.
Preceded by a business meeting 7:00-7:30 pm. LCC members are welcome to come to business meetings which deal mainly with detailed planning and admin issues.
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email email@example.com