Date: 15th Jun 2020
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our monthly meeting will run from 7:30-9:00 pm and will be held online, using Zoom. Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 and a link to the meeting is here; for security reasons please email us at email@example.com or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.
CCC Meeting Agenda 15th June 2020
- Minutes of the April meeting. See minutes on our website.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Updates on Covid-19 activities related to cycling and walking in Camden:
- Status of completed measures
- TfL interventions (completed and planned)
- Proposed “pop-up” cycle network
- Low Traffic Neighbourhoods and Healthy School Streets
- Status of ongoing (pre-Covid) infrastructure projects
- Report on Borough Coordinators Meeting
- Plans for future monthly meetings
The meeting will be chaired by John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org