Date: 20th Jul 2020
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our monthly meeting will run from 7:30-9:00 pm and will be held online, using Zoom. This month we’ll focus on how we can help people new to or returning to cycling. Stephen Taylor, chair of Hampstead Neighbourhood Forum, will be joining us to lead a discussion.
Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 and a link to the meeting is here; for security reasons please email us at email@example.com or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.
CCC Draft Meeting Agenda 20th July 2020
- Minutes of the June meeting. See minutes on our website.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Report on Borough Coordinators Meeting.
- Brief update on progress of TfL and Camden Covid-19 initiatives related to cycling and walking in Camden.
- How can we help people new to or returning to cycling?
- Plans for future monthly meetings
The meeting will be chaired by John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org