Date: 17th Aug 2020
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our monthly meeting will run from 7:30-9:00 pm and will be held online, using Zoom.
Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 and a link to the meeting is here; for security reasons please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or text 0788 755 2391 to get the password.
CCC Draft Meeting Agenda 17th August 2020
- Minutes of the July meeting. See minutes on our website.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Update on progress of TfL and Camden Covid-19 initiatives related to cycling and walking in Camden.
- Low Traffic Neighbourhoods in Camden – how can we promote and support them?
- Helping people new to or returning to cycling – Bike Buddies program.
- Reaching out to other groups and activists in Camden
- Plans for future monthly meetings
The meeting will be chaired by John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email email@example.com