Date: 16th Aug 2021
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our monthly meeting will run from 7:30-9:00 pm and will be held online, using Zoom.
- Fatality at Holborn & other junctions
- Response to ongoing consultations
- Increasing Camden’s ambition (new/revised targets for 2022 cycling action plan)
- TFL penalty charging (e.g. fines for parking in Red Routes)
- How we can encourage Camden Council to allow reporting bike lanes blockages on line
- Our group media channels and their uses and potential rationalisations
Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 with password 656179 and a link to the meeting is here. Please could you make sure you are identifiable, i.e. have a recognisable screen name.
If you have any problem joining or any questions, please email us at email@example.com or phone or text 0788 755 2391.
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org