The maps below show (1) Covid-19 highway interventions already completed or signed-off by Camden and (2) those collected by Camden Cycling Campaign up to April 29th to make pedestrian movement easier on shopping streets and to ensure that road space remains available for key workers and others cycling to work. We stopped tracking new requests when Camden released their Commonplace website but we will track interventions as they are approved and implemented. Please post additional suggestions on Camden’s Commonplace website and send us a brief note at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep track.
Legend (for both maps):
– Extra space needed for pedestrians
– Side road filtering needed for healthier streets and safer walking and cycling
– Emergency bike lanes on main roads – derived from Camden’s planned cycling network
– School travel scheme
– Completed interventions are indicated thus, with a tick
1. Covid-19 highway interventions completed or signed-off by Camden
[Click on a pin to see the full description]
2. Suggestions collected by Camden Cycling Campaign (up to April 29th 2020)
The above maps result from a project we have developed to produce maps from Google Sheets. For information about the Sheet-to-Map project see this documentation or contact George Coulouris. Google Sheet for the above map.