Date: 20th Apr 2020
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The committee meetings run from 6:30-8:00 pm and are online, currently using Zoom. LCC members are welcome to join these meetings which deal mainly with planning and admin issues. If you wish to join a particular meeting, please email email@example.com to get the joining details. This month’s agenda is:
- Apologies (committee only)
- Minutes of the March meeting. See minutes on our website.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Reports on meetings attended:
- Brian Deegan’s webinar on temporary walking and cycling infrastructure (JD/GC)
- Sam Parkes’ online Dr Bike (JC)
- Potential for temporary lane and road closures in Camden to make it safer for pedestrians and cyclists (‘Reclaim the Streets’) (JD/GC)
- Status of cycling infrastructure construction (JD)
- LCC C-19 initiatives and how we can support them (JC)
- Annual compliance statement (JC/MM)
- Plans for future monthly meetings
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org