We love cycling in Camden and hope that these pages may help others to do so. To find a bike shop, move the map below to your area and then click on the markers to find out more about each shop. Most of the bike shops are in or near to Camden but we have a few others that people have recommended. And most of them do repairs as well as selling bikes and accessories.
LCC also have a list here
Mobile repair services
- Bikes are Us: 020 8882 8288 . Ask for Paul or Peter who cover the north London areas N and NE.
- Sam Parkes. Send an email.
- James Holloway. Website here, contact form here.
- Wilson Sobrinho. Website here, or send an email.
- Bike Service. Website At Bicycle Nation we make bike servicing and repairs our main focus which is why we aim to carry all the tools and spares we need to do the job.
- Cycletastic. Just over the border in Kilburn. Website here.
- Cloud Nine Cycles, 38 Store St, London, WC1E 7DB. 020 8090 9560 Website
- London Bicycle Tour Company, 1a Gabriel’s Wharf, 56 Upper Ground, London SE1. 020 7928 6838 Website
- On Your Bike, The Vaults, Montague Close, London Bridge, SE1 9DA, 020 7378 6669. Website
- London Recumbents, Ranger’s Yard, Dulwich Park, London SE21 7BQ. 020 8299 6636 Website
- Velorution 020 7148 5572 Website
Second Hand Bikes
- Rebuilt Bikes. Send email to Sam Parkes. Website
- Cloud Nine Cycles. 38 Store St, London, WC1E 7DB, 020 8090 9560 Website
- Bike House. 10 Fortess Road, London NW5 2ES. Tel: 020 7267 7399, Mobile: 07977 537720
- Police Auctions: General Auctions, 63-65 Garratt Lane, SW18. 020 8874 2955. Cycle Sales Monday 11 a.m. See catalogue etc on web-site Website
The London Cycling Campaign(LCC) website (used to – no longer there form 02.04.21) contains useful information about buying a bike. It tells you the basics you need to know about bikes and gives advice regarding the essential extras (e.g. a reliable lock). It also tells you about the different types of bike available and how much they should cost. See LCC’s guide on buying a bike and other kit, and on Buying a second hand bike.
- If you need help with riding a bike go to our Cycle Training page
Camden Council pages on