Camden Council offers free safer cycling training for adults and children. Courses
For more information or to book a session please contact Richard Riddle of Camden’s Public Safety Team
by phone on 020 7974 5071.
Or visit Camden council’s: Website
Cycle Training UK
- Want to learn to ride a bike, but don’t know how to start?
- Know how to cycle but afraid of traffic?
- Would you like your child to learn to ride safely and effectively?
- Would you like to learn how to assist your child as they practice cycling?
- Want to be accompanied the first time you try riding to work?
A new company is providing professional on-road cycle training to adults and children across London.
For details ring 020 7231 6005, or see their website Cycle Training UK
London School of Cycling
Since the LSC was set up in 1992 it has helped hundreds of adults get started on two wheels and enabled many to begin sharing roads with other traffic in safety and comfort. For more information and bookings ring 020 8801 8628 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see LSC’s website