Date: 21st Sep 2020
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our monthly meeting will run from 7:30-9:00 pm and will be held online, using Zoom.
Anyone interested in cycling in Camden is welcome to join us. The Zoom meeting ID is 96626341261 and a link to the meeting is here. You shouldn’t need a password but if you have any problem joining or any questions, please email us at email@example.com or phone or text 0788 755 2391.
CCC Meeting Agenda 21st September 2020
- Minutes of the August meeting. See minutes on our website.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Low Traffic Neighbourhoods in Camden – how can we promote and support them? Guest appearance from Eilidh Murray, Cycle Islington, who will update us on progress there and how they are getting a positive message out to residents.
- Cycle Buddies programme: status and plans to publicise further.
- Update on progress of TfL and Camden Covid-19 initiatives related to cycling and walking in Camden.
- Plans for future monthly meetings
The meeting will be chaired by John Chamberlain
Contact Phone 020 7485 2685
Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org