These points summarise our position and we are happy to be quoted on them:
- CS11 has been consulted on – 60% in favour. TfL will publish report on the way forward in October.
- Cycle superhighways are proving to be a huge success all over London, will be no different here.
- Public transport is becoming saturated; cycling is a strategic alternative.
- TfL buses and emergency services have signed off on the project.
- Issues of pollution and healthy living far outweigh possible inconvenience to motorists.
- TfL think there will be some reduction and some increase in motor traffic on local roads. We support measures such as modal filtering (possibly timed) to reduce any increases.
- Regents Park was never designed for and should not be used as a through route for motors.