This is a follow up of a previous consultation that we have responded to . The text below makes it quite clear why they are going through a second consultation.
There are two unfortunate facts
1) they have given up on speed humps on Ferncroft Ave and Heath Drive (Which we had approved)
2) they have not taken in any of our suggestions about pedestrian crossing.
I have attached our previous answer at the end of this already long message.
This proposal is for
- Speed humps in Platt Lane
- Three raised junction ( Ferncroft Avenue with Heath Drive and Ferncroft Avenue with Kidderpore Gardens, and Kiddepore Avenue and Heath Drive).
Question 1 By what mean of of transport do you normally travel in this area? Bicycle
Question 2 Are you in favour of the proposed speed humps in Platts lane? Yes
Question 3 Are you in favour of the proposed raised junctions? Yes
Question 4 Do you have any other comments on the proposals?
We (Camden Cycling Campaign) are extremely disappointed that other aspects of the scheme have been abandoned or have not been considered, especially:
1) speed humps in Ferncroft Ave and heath Drive
2) pedestrian crossing on Platts lane between Briardale Gdns and Ferncroft Ave.
3) the proposed raised junctions do not feature pedestrian crossing