Camden Council is consulting on their proposed provision of secure carriageway cycle parking units (Bikehangars).
The promised locations are as follows (locations described on those already received):
1. College Place 2 units (outside 1-24 Stonehouse)
2. South Hill Park 2 units (opposite number 14) See consultation on LB Camden website. Deadline 12 Feb.
3. Westbere Road 1 unit (at junction with Mill Lane – west side). See consultation on LB Camden website
4. Lissenden Gardens 1 unit
5. Goldhurst Terrace 1 unit (at junction with Fairhazel Gardens). See consultation on LB Camden website
6. Ospringe Road 2 units (outside 1-16 and at junction Lady Margaret Road)
7. Montpelier Grove 1 unit (at junction with Falkland Road west side)
8. Estelle Road 2 units (at junction with Savernake Road and at Mansfield Road)
9. Primrose Gardens 2 units (on NE side not far from junction with Englands Lane)
10. Rochester Road 2 units (outside Cherry Tree Court)
11. Mornington Street 2 units (outside no 73)
12. Belsize Avenue 1 unit (outside no 32)
13. St Augustine’s Road 1 unit (near the inside of the corner)
14. Ryland Road 2 units (outside no 24 and near junction of Prince of Wales Road). See consultation on LB Camden Website
15. Millman Street 1 unit (outside no 13)
16. Plender Street 2 units (in redundant doctors bay near a side street)
17. Sumatra Road 1 unit (at junction with Dennington Road0
18. Glenbrook Road 1 unit (at junction Sumatra Road)
19. Hastings Street 2 units
The consultations will be posted online at consultations.wearecamden.org but they are not all there yet.
If you live in one of these streets, and would like to support having a bikehangar there, you can respond to email@example.com; you MUST include your full postal address in your reply. If you would like to suggest a slightly different location to the one specified, please do so; bikehangars are intended to make cycle parking more convenient so he needs to know where people with bikes actually live!
We have a copy of this here.