Covid-19 Safe Travel in Camden: Arlington Road Area Low Traffic Neighbourhood Scheme
The consultation on this scheme is now open. Please add your comments to Camden’s CommonPlace site.
See the details on Camden’s website where you can download the officer’s Report
- Jamestown Rd junction with Arlington Rd: No eastbound motor vehicle movements
- Buck St junction with Kentish Town Rd; removable bollards
- Delancey St junction with Arlington Rd; northbound approach to the junction (on Arlington Road) blocked to motor vehicles
- Mornington St. Modal filter (planters and camera) to restrict motor vehicle movements into and out of Mornington Street east of the junction with Albert Street
- Albert St junction with Mornington Place: Modal filter (bollards, planters) to restrict motor vehicle movements into and out of Albert Street at the junction with Mornington Place
- Mornington Place junction with Mornington Crescent. No Entry for motor vehicles into Mornington Place from Mornington Crescent.
Implemented under a set of ETOs
Construction of the proposed schemes are scheduled for week commencing 24th September 2020