Camden proposes to build protected cycle lanes on both sides of Haverstock Hill between Prince of Wales Road and Pond Street. We expect them to look similar to the lanes on Haverstock Hill south of Prince of Wales Road as shown in the photo on the left.
Other changes will include the following
- Four new zebra crossings and one new signalised crossing.
- The removal of traffic islands at formal and informal crossings.
- The existing bus lane will be made a full-time bus lane.
- Shared use bus boarders at most bus stops, as shown in the photo on the right.
- Removal of almost all of the car parking to make room for the cycle lanes
More details on Camden’s website