Camden proposes to make permanent the trial changes made in Camden Park Road and Torriano Avenue in February 2021. See our notes on the original consultation here:
You can also see our appraisal of the trial scheme here.
Camden also proposes the following additional measures:
- “modernised junction signals” and pedestrian countdown timer at junction of Camden Road (to be done by TfL). But no mention of cycle facilities
- Extend the right turn lane on Camden Park Road at the junction with Camden Road with removal of 25m of “paid-for” parking bays.
- “broken” bus lane road marking across junctions along Torriano Avenue .
- Add double yellow lines and 2 disabled parking bays on Busby Place and moving of 3 cycle stands to the opposite footway.
- Widened pavements outside 59-75 Torriano Avenue. And the consequent removal of 35m of “paid-for” parking bays.
- Add 4 potential new trees.
- Maintain and reinforce the loading provision for the Rose and Crown
Consultation on Camden’s website