There is already one Tiger (parallel) crossing over Goodsway at the junction with Kings Boulevard
- a second zebra crossing at the new footbridge opposite Coal Drops Yard (about 40m to the west of the original crossing).
- extending the widened footway from the original crossing to the proposed new crossing
- the drawing shows a ramp-up to the new crossing so I assume the raised area extends to the far side of the existing crossing
- currently, the cycle lanes are protected with flexible bollards but will probably be replaced with stepped tracks one day
- there will be a very long line of zigzag zebra tails instead of the mandatory cycle lane marking; flexible bollards haven’t been allowed over zebra tails; stepped track would be flush with the raised road.
Consultation on Camden’s website